My unit has constant water leaks.At least one about every 3 months.

There are constantly holes in my unit from these leaks. Donna the property manager is completely unhelpful in getting repairs taken care of. My downstairs neighbor moved out and discovered mold everywhere. Now I'm concerned for the health of my children but the association does nothing to rectify the constant water leaks.

They do not test for mold when doing repairs or properly clean up the water damage.

The contractors that come in and do the repairs are disrespectful and leave my unit a mess.When confronted Donna told us the mess is normal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Management.

Had an Experience with Heather Croft?

Comments

Call the county health dept.Open your wall up where it's evident you have moisture...if you own, everything from the drywall in is on you and from the drywall on out is them...if you rent, demand another unit, in writing.

Hire someone yourself. Servpro will come out and tell you what it will cost without charging you.

They are an experienced mold restoration company.Aspergillus is nothing to play with.

to Anonymous Somers Point, New Jersey, United States #1137561

No matter what you say, what you do, what you threaten to do - YOUR F.U.CK.E.D. when it comes to Heathercroft!

So do like Madea said:

You gotta get the Gotters before the Gotters get you and if the Gotters get you, Go get your Glock!

I had the same issue.Black mold everywhere and was very sick for months!

Donna ignored me until the very end and was so unprofessional it was laughable. I was forced to move out due to the extremely high spore level rate in the air. The "victims" of all this recent, related issues need to come together and hire a lawyer.

We have a great case without a doubt.Don't let them get away with injuring innocent people any longer!