Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey

Your probaly thinking the grass at Penny Point across the street.The sooner you vacate this development, the better off you and you family will be.

Living in Ocean Heights Trailer Park at age 18 was paradise compared to this place. Instead of addressing homeowner's concerns, helping people, and doing what they are suppose to as community HOA members, they spend more time bullying and creating miserable living conditions while retaliating against people who owe them money. What in Gods creation makes you think you will ever recoup any past due dues from people being a bunch of evil and vindictive people! Your total unprofessionalism ran this place into the ground.

You got me out and I eventually went from there to here? A nice house on a golf course with a clubhouse, pool, nice people, only $33 a month HOA, and "Yes", the rent gets paid. Thank you soooo much for your assistance with my move.

P.S.I make monthly payments to my creditors except for you since you chose to receive yours through harrassment, stalking, impersonation, and 3rd party participants.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Heather Croft?

Comments

A Neighbor
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, United States #1133669

I can tell just from the white van that this is Brian.What the HOA Members, especially Gary and the lawyer Eric Mann have done to you is just unprofessional and in-human!

I have alot of insight into what differences you had while you lived here and know of all the attempts you made to rectify the situation, only to be ignored. Their just pissed off that you were too smart and strong of a person to deal with their bullying ways. So, whatever money they feel you owed them and didn't receive is because of their own wrong-doings. They don't deserve a penny of what they created!

I hope your doing well and we all miss you and your daughter.

Take Care....