Your probaly thinking the grass at Penny Point across the street.The sooner you vacate this development, the better off you and you family will be.
Living in Ocean Heights Trailer Park at age 18 was paradise compared to this place. Instead of addressing homeowner's concerns, helping people, and doing what they are suppose to as community HOA members, they spend more time bullying and creating miserable living conditions while retaliating against people who owe them money. What in Gods creation makes you think you will ever recoup any past due dues from people being a bunch of evil and vindictive people! Your total unprofessionalism ran this place into the ground.
You got me out and I eventually went from there to here? A nice house on a golf course with a clubhouse, pool, nice people, only $33 a month HOA, and "Yes", the rent gets paid. Thank you soooo much for your assistance with my move.
P.S.I make monthly payments to my creditors except for you since you chose to receive yours through harrassment, stalking, impersonation, and 3rd party participants.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Heather Croft Penny Point Community
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..."
- "Culbreath Key Brokeside Condos in South Tampa have hired a goon, hit squad to dole out fines,harrass residents,make racial remarks and put their head lynch person by the name of..."
- "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I am an alumni student of Star Career Academy(graduated in 2004) I went back in 2013 for a "refresher" course in phlebotomy. It has absolutely changed my life for the..."
- "My name is "disgusted consumer" and I'm an Amerihealth customer. #Q1SXXXXXXXXXXX. I'd like to inform you as to the status of your insurance business practices as they relate..."